MERET's™ all-brass 3000 psi series EMS BRUUT™ oxygen regulators incorporate the latest in technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. These regulators are specifically designed for use with MERET's SUPER D 3000 psi aluminum or composite cylinders to deliver a longer oxygen supply from a smaller more compact cylinder.
BRUUT™ unibody regulators are constructed from high strength solid brass with brass internal high pressure flow components to ensure added strength and safe operation. A laser etched, corrosion resistant chrome plated finish provides additional protection from the elements.
This 0-25 LPM adjustable EMS all brass click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with a barb outlet and operates at 50 PSI. At just under 5" inches in body length this regulator is extremely compact and durable.
This regulator can be set to OFF, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, or 25 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in decimals for easy reading.
The regulator is chrome plated and includes an impact resistant gauge with gauge cover and has one barb outlet and one high pressure DISS power take-off with check valve.
- Solid and safe all brass construction
- Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
- UL listed low profile impact resistant contents gauge
- FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
- Solid stainless alignment pins to reduce contaminants
- Sintered 40 mircon triple inlet filter
- Durable universal barbed outlet, DISS outlets available
- One DISS power take-off outlet with check valves
- Barb outlet
- 12 Position precision flow +/- 10%
- Serialized regulator identification
- Laser etched identifacion markings
- Blue anodize aluminum control knob