A necessity for water rescue. Durable, easy-to- use rescue device with a highly visible orange nylon bag and mesh panels that drain quickly for use in multiple rescue operations. Packed with 50 ft of 7.5mm Pegasus Triton rope rated at 3,050 lbf. Triton rope is strong enough for multiple uses: as a throw line, tension diagonal, or a tow line for pinned kayak recovery. Rope features two colored runners and 1 reflective runner for increased operational visibility and nighttime reflectivity.
The Pegasus Triton Series of ropes is specially designed for water rescue professionals and as a high quality tag line. Featuring 100% Innegra fiber braided core which is the lightest structure fiber available giving Triton additional buoyancy, low elongation and consistent strength. The sheath is made of high quality polypropylene that adds additional flotation and protection to the core. The combination of these materials give you a high strength and durable rope that is soft to the touch and can be easily stored in throw or rope bags. Triton is also used as a tag line for rescue operations.
- Durable, easy-to-use rescue device ideal for water rescue with a highly visible orange nylon bag
- Mesh panels that drain quickly for use in multiple rescue operations
- Featuring 50 ft of 7.5mm Pegasus Triton rope
- Rope features two colored runners and 1 reflective runner for increased operational visibility and nighttime reflectivity
- 50 ft. Pegasus 7.5mm Triton Rope
- 1x Nylon bag, ORG
- L 8.5 in. x W 4.5 in. x 4.5 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz