The Dynarex Bari+Max Bariatric Reclining Wheelchair with Elevating Leg Rest provides the strength and support of a heavy-duty wheelchair frame with the added versatility and comfort of a full reclining back. The Wheelchair features a durable steel frame and hydraulic reclining mechanism with infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. In addition to the standard black padded embossed vinyl upholstery, the wheelchair is equipped with an extended padded head rest for added comfort. Additional features include tool-free adjustable elevating leg rests with padded calf pads.
- Designed with dual cross brace for optimal support
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Detachable padded armrests
- Black padded vinyl upholstery with padded headrest
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism adjusts chair back infinitely up to 180 degrees
- Back-bar prevents backrest from hammocking
- Tool-free, adjustable elevating leg rest with padded calf pads
- 24” Wheelchair features 24” composite wheels with solid rubber tires
- 26” and 28” Wheelchairs have 24” metal spoke wheels with pneumatic tires
- Push-to-lock brakes
- Includes anti-tippers
- 15015-24DELR: Weight capacity 500 lb.
- 15015-26DELR and 15015-28DELR: Weight capacity 700 lb.