This survival kit provides enough food and water to last 2 people the first 72 hours of an emergency and comes with 2 personal hygiene kits and sanitation supplies for added comfort. Survival tools such as a 16-in-1 Pocket Tool, N95 NIOSH approved respirator mask, work gloves, safety goggles, 50 ft of rope, and a sewing kit will help provide additional protection and ease during an emergency survival situation.
Shelter & First Aid
Items such as a tent with rope, mylar sleeping bag, body warmers, and emergency ponchos help provide shelter to protect you from wind, sun, rain, snow, and other harsh weather conditions during an emergency survival situation. Included is a first aid kit containing a variety of bandages to provide health care.
Communication & Lighting
The AM/FM radio, survival whistle, flashlight, matches, glow stick, and candle will help provide lighting tools during a power outage, or overnight while outdoors, while also potentially acting as a means of communication for your rescue.
Brands, packaging, and items may vary slightly.
- 24 Emergency Drinking Water Pouches
- 2 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bars
- 50 Water Purification Tablets
- 2 CPR Savers Emergency Sleeping Bags
- 2 - Body Warmers
- 2 - Emergency Ponchos with Hood
- 2 - CPR Savers N95 Respirators (Dust Masks)
- Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
- 16-in-1 Pocket Knife Tool
- Pair of Work Gloves
- 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
- Safety Goggles
- 21pc Sewing Kit
- CPR Savers AM/FM Radio
- LED Dynamo Powered Flashlight
- 36-Hour Survival Candle
- 6" Yellow Emergency Light Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
- Hazardous Waste Bag
- Survival Playing Cards
- 2 Survival Hygiene Kits (Toothbrush, Tooth Paste, Floss Pick, Soap, Shampoo/Conditioner , Hand/Body Lotion, Comb, Disposable Razor, Shave Cream, Deodorant Gel, Napkins, Pocket Tissues, Washcloth, Wet Wipes)
- Plus an 80 Piece First Aid Kit