Dynarex DynaFit Compression Stockings are graduated anti-embolism stockings gently squeeze the leg and ankle. They help improve blood flow, decrease pain, and help manage swelling. Available in multiple sizes to meet the needs of facilities and patients alike.
- Dynarex DynaFit Compression Stockings stimulate blood flow and reduce patient risk for Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). Patients who wear compression stockings experience decreased pain and swelling of the legs and ankles. The scientifically proven compression provides relief to individuals with chronic conditions and those recovering from injuries or surgeries. Additionally, the stockings are designed to help without generating a tourniquet effect.
- Dynarex anti-embolism compression stockings come in both knee-high and thigh-high styles and feature multiple sizes. Both styles are available in S, M, L, XL. Each box is packaged with 12 pairs of disposable stockings.
- Comes 5 Boxes/Case
- Stimulates greater blood flow to reduce the risk of vein thrombosis.
- Moderate Compression.
- Made of 63% Nylon, 33% Spandex, and 4% Polyester
- Latex Free
- Available in S, M, L, XL.