The DynaRest Airfloat 300 is a convenient, medical grade air mattress designed with user comfort in mind. The mattress is equipped with an air pump and a convenient pressure control hand dial to directly customize the firmness of the mattress. The Airfloat 300 has two settings: static mode, which is ideal for patient transfers, and alternating mode, which provides cell inflation for pressure redistribution.
- The DynaRest Airfloat 300 provides a medical-grade solution to a wide range of patients up to 350 lb. The Airfloat 300 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit used to treat pressure wounds. 20 8-inch inflatable air cells and adjustable air flow dial with weight indicators provides customized levels for each patient’s comfort and individual requirements. There is also a static mode that inflates all air cells to allow caretakers to suspend the alternating pressure, reducing the risk of injury during repositioning or transfers. The DynaRest Airfloat 300 also comes with a pillow function, for added patient comfort.
- Alternating pressure mattress replacement system<
- 20 8-inch deep air cells with 18 laser holes provide low air loss<
- Pressure control dial can be used to adjust pressure levels<
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation<
- 2 modes: Alternating cycle and static<
- Equipped with low pressure audible alarm and indicator light