All items are packed securely in our Multi-pocket Hikers Backpack which contains extra space available for personal items. The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit will comfortably provide you with adequate nutrition for 72-hours without access to additional supplies. These products have a 5 year shelf life.
Light and Communication:
- 6 - 400 Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- 6 - 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 10 Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
These products come in handy during a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency requiring you to leave your home.
Shelter and Warmth:
- AM/FM Radio with Batteries and Headphones
- Rechargeable Squeeze Flashlight - 3 LED flashlight
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
These supplies will provide protection from outside weather forces. They will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and many other conditions you may encounter.
- Emergency Survival Blanket
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
These items are designed to be useful in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles.
Hygiene and Sanitation:
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask - NIOSH approved
- Each of our items is packed securely in a storage bag that is resealable and waterproof.
When in a disaster situation it is useful to have access to hygiene products. Staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- 3 Pocket Tissue Packs
- 9 Wet Naps
These first aid items can assist with minor injuries and protect against serious health concerns in disaster circumstances.
- 37 Piece Portable First Aid Kit
These items are useful for stress relief and activity in strenuous or challenging circumstances.
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.