The Dynarex LTC Trapeze Bar with Stand is an overhead pull-up device designed to help patients shift positions in bed. Its durable steel construction features a two-piece design, tool-free assembly, an adjustable chain, and adjustable bar height. Ideal for hospitals, rehabilitation facilities
- The Dynarex LTC Trapeze Bar with Stand is designed to provide support and increase stability while assisting in patient repositioning. The overhead device features a triangular handle for patients with limited mobility to hold onto while lifting themselves into a new position in the bed or into a mobility device. The trapeze is designed for assistance only, not to support the entire weight of the individual. The LTC Trapeze Bar with Stand is constructed of durable steel for long-lasting safety and feature tool-free assembly for ease of use. The wide base fits outside the wheelbase of many long-term care beds with low clearance. Both the bar height and chain length are adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users up to 350 lb.
- Designed to help individuals shift positions while in bed
- Constructed from durable steel with tool-free design
- Chain and Bar can be adjusted
- Wide base (37”) fits outside the wheelbase of many low beds and long-term care beds
- Weight capacity of bar 250 lb. Can assist an individual = 350 lb.