Effectively realigns a fractured femur to its proper
position, reducing pain and restoring perfusion to an injured leg.
Inhibits further hemorrhage and additional nerve, vascular, bone and
muscle damage. One-piece design makes application fast, easy and
complete in minutes.
- Adult & Pediatric
- Provides in-line mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage
- Simple, adjustable, wrap-around ankle hitch designed to allow EMTs to check pedal pulses
- Low-profile ischial pad permits splint to be applied with minimum movement of the patient's leg
- Heel stand folds flat for storage and instantly locks into place for support of the injured leg
- Set comes together in orange nylon carrying case to keep splints sanitary and ready for usetract
- Pediatric Traction Splint is designed for little patients with suspected long-bone fractures of the lower extremities