The Marine 300 is designed for inland use and short coastal trips on vessels carrying up to six people.
Upgrades from the Marine 200 include: two person emergency reflective blanket, wound cleaning and closing system, bandage scissors, After Sting Jelly Fish solution, and more. This kit features best in class brand named products with its inclusion of After Bite and Easy Access Bandages, the biggest innovation to bandages since adhesion. So easy to open and apply you'll say WOW. Benefit from our efficient kit building process which increases capacity and boasts a faster turnaround rate.
Features and Benefits:
- Built for Marine Environments - Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- Clean and Close Wounds - Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses - A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Prevent Hypothermia and Shock - Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care - Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Reduce Swelling - Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains - A wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Easy Care First Aid System - With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- 15 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 1 - Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Eye Pad, Sterile
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 2 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 5 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - After Bite Wipe
- 1 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
- 4 - Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Emergency Reflective Blanket, 84" x 56"
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
Weight and Dimensions:
Weight = .02 lbs
Dimensions: 9.5 x 6 x 3.5
WARNING: California residents, click to read about Proposition 65