Approved by United States Navy use as rappel tower harness. Well suited for all rescue, military, SWAT and tactical applications where a Class II harness is utilized. Black webbing with terra contrasting thread, otherwise it is identical to standard Lightweight Assault harness. Quick-adjust waist and leg buckle system for easier entry. D ring used for the main attachment point.
• Available in black with terra color contrasting thread.
• Quick leg adjustment with camlock buckles
• All hardware plated or epoxy coated in black color
• One gear rack
• Padded USN version is not available with rear D-ring on Padded Harnesses
• Meets ASTM/ANSI/OSHA Seat harness standards
• Meets New NSN Rappel Harness Construction criteria
• USN Version UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards.
320-BLK(changed to 320USN) NSN: 4240015800238
320AUSN(SAME AS 320-P) NSN: 4240016330342 (SPECIFY SIZE: S-XL)
320USN-T (Available in Terra Color Webbing with Black thread and Black Hardware)