An essential tool for OSHA compliance and workplace safety, the OSHA Training Guide provides employers with the information necessary for developing a safety training program. The guide offers up-to-date content important to creating good safety habits and preventing work-related injuries.
- Back Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Chemical or Hazardous Waste Spill (First Responders Awareness Level Only)
- Controlling Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- Electrical Safety (Awareness Level Only)
- Fire Safety
- Forklift Safety
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Hazard Communication (Employee Right-to-Know)
- Hearing Proection
- Office Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Workplace Violence Prevention
The OSHA Training Guide also features trainer materials including coursework, trainee handouts, tests with answer keys, and toolbox meeting topics. In addition, training certification sheets are provided for proper documentation of training.
Updated annually, the OSHA Training Guide serves as a comprehensive and current resource for employee training and promoting compliance and safety in the workplace.