PDA STAT challenges your concept of scenario training. By simply stepping back away from the manikin and selecting a menu driven scenario from the included PalmPilot, you can watch the events unfold, question the students about their actions, and teach critical thinking skills! Whether you choose a clinical lab setting for basic instruction, an office floor down the hall to demonstrate scene anomalies, or a car in the ditch to test multi-tasking prioritizing, PDA STAT Simulator defines portable.
Simulaids Model 400
The on-board and enclosed air compressor and electronics package removes all the peripheral baggage you’ve seen in other scenario trainers. Simply plug in your extension cord and connect your PalmPilot to the link cable and the event is happening.
- 12 Pulse Points
- Advanced IV arm
- Bilateral Tension Pneumothorax
- Oral and nasal intubation
- Tongue edema & laryngospasm
- 4 lead ECG monitoring and defib
- Upper teeth break out
- Inflation of pulses and pneumothorax
- Bilateral chest tube insertion with simulated fluid discharge
- IM injection site on deltoid
- Left and right lungs and stomach that distends
- All of these Manual STAT features, plus:
- PalmPilot OS Program
- 110 volts a/c power cord
- Instructor controls scenario from PalmPilot
- No external air compressor
- Heart and lung sounds selection
- Blood pressure variable in left arm
- Drug list from AHA
In addition, PDA STAT comes with PC download programming so the PDA can be hot sync’d to your PC. The student files can then be accessed for objective review of sessions, record editing, and record keeping.
PDA STAT offers you many features and they are difficult to explain in a catalog, so ask for your FREE DVD movie that shows you what the features are and how they function. The movie starts out with the item 300 STAT Simulator and then shows how the PDA STAT complements those features with additional items. All of the computer and Palm device function is also explained.
Simulaids Model 400
Computers using Microsoft PC systems (no MAC) are required for this manikin and they must be XP or older operating systems.