Blue Phantom ultrasound guided paracentesis training model is designed to aid clinicians in the use of ultrasound to recognize intraperitoneal fluid collections and development of the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided paracentesis procedures. The superb realism helps users learn to use ultrasound to identify appropriate anatomy and to guide needle and catheter placements in the mid abdominal region in a patient with intraperitoneal fluid consistent with hemoperitoneum, ascites or other pathological scenarios. Using Blue Phantom patented simulated human tissue, this very realistic and ultra-durable ultrasound guided paracentesis training model is excellent for training clinicians in ultrasound skills including; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of liver, bowel, and intraperitoneal fluid collections, using ultrasound to target the appropriate pocket of fluid, and guiding the needle to the targeted fluid pocket in real-time for pathological assessment.
Contained in an adult size human torso, the paracentesis ultrasound module contains the right lobe of the liver, small bowel, and a variety of fluid pockets ranging in size from small, medium, and large allowing the user to begin their ultrasound training with easily obtainable fluid spaces and to progress to targeting smaller fluid collections as their skills progress.
Practice makes perfect.
We know that gaining proficiency in using ultrasound requires practice. Our self healing tissue will allow you to repeatedly perform ultrasound guided paracentesis procedures without giving second thought to wearing out the tissue or calculating the cost per use. This ultrasound training mannequin is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Our uncompromising quality and self healing tissue allows users to utilize the model repeatedly without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. Use thousands of times.
Realism makes your training better.
At Blue Phantom we expend tremendous effort to match the imaging characteristics of real human tissue allowing you to teach and train under optimal conditions. We know that the best simulation training scenarios are requisite on users experiencing the same procedural realism as performing the procedure on patients. All of our simulation materials match the ultrasound characteristics of real human tissue so when you use your ultrasound system on our training models, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment.
Our ultrasound guided paracentesis medical training model will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer. This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including emergency medicine, critical care medicine, surgery, surgical training programs, ultrasound training programs, radiology training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Realistic and ultra-durable ultrasound guided paracentesis training model
- Excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided paracentesis procedures
- Superb ultrasound imaging characteristics
- Ultra-durable self healing tissue is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue
- Self healing tissue will withstand tremendous use and will save you money by dramatically reducing the necessity for purchasing replacement parts
- Anatomically correct anatomy of the mid abdomen including the right lobe of the liver, small bowel, transverse colon, and peritoneal fluid collections
- Contains a variety of fluid pockets ranging in size from small, medium, and large allowing the user to begin their ultrasound training with easily obtainable fluid spaces and to progress to targeting smaller fluid collections as their skills progress
- Full lower torso from mid thorax to mid thigh
- Intraperitoneal fluids that are removed during ultrasound guided paracentesis training are easily refilled using quick fill ports
- Positive fluid flow in the vessels provides users with immediate feedback when intraperitoneal fluid is accessed
- Multipurpose ultrasound imaging platform: available with femoral vessels and nerve options
- Tissues match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue so when you use your ultrasound system on our training models, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment
- Uncompromising image quality allows you to teach using sonographically accurate models
- Performs well using any ultrasound imaging system
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Purchase includes 1 bottle of simualted refill solution; one clear 235mls bottle
- Add optional Soft Storage Case for light transport and storage
- Module design
- High quality
- No special storage needs
- Patented technology
- Made in USA