The Polycarbonate Eye Shield meets current military and civilian pre-hospital guidelines for the treatment of traumatic eye injury in the field. This convex rigid eye shield allows the user to protect the injured eye and blocks external pressure from being applied directly to the injury, preventing further damage. Made of a high strength, translucent orange polymer, the PES is shatterproof and will not flatten or disfigure when pressure is applied. Holes in the eye shield provide ventilation, and it designed for use over either eye. The outer shell has engraving that states Tape over eye this side out. Nothing under shield. Available as a single shield or in a box of 100.
- Made of rigid, shatterproof polycarbonate
- Meets CoTCCC treatment protocols for penetrating eye trauma
- Holes allow air circulation
- Accommodates either eye
- Translucent orange color
- Engraved Tape over eye this side out. Nothing under shield
- Each: 3 in. x 2.375 in.
- Weight: 0.2 oz
- Single: 6515-01-647-5456
- Box of 100: 6515-01-630-5551