What sets the Rotaid AED cabinets apart from the rest
The Rotaid family of AED wall cabinets offer robust, durable storage for your AED. The unique round shape and thoughtful design makes it easy to find - a quick twist of the cover is all that is needed to gain full access to the AED.
The cover, equipped with recesses for an optimal grip and directive arrows to provide clear action for users, is made from 100% polycarbonate, offering solid protection as well as water and dust resistance. The cover is fitted with UV filters to ensure long lasting transparency. A battery powered, audible alarm system is triggered when the cover is opened to alert bystanders.
With no hinges or sharp edges, Rotaid AED cabinets offer innovative AED storage solutions for a variety of venues. Plus, the modern production techniques and the use of recycled plastics meet the highest requirements when it comes to sustainability.
An upgrade to the Rotaid Plus
The Rotaid Solid Plus cabinet is suitable for installations that require ingress and impact protection, such as industrial/manufacturing plants, sports centers, transportation facilities, and other heavy use venues. It's also suitable for outdoor use with temperatures of 40°F / 4°C and above. IK10(20J) rated, the heavy-duty Solid Plus provides external impact protection up to 20 joules.
- Good for indoor use
- For outdoor use, temperatures of 40°F / 4°C and above.
- Cabinets should not be installed in areas of direct sunlight, maximize shade wherever possible.
- 90dB audible system, triggered by coin sized low power magnet in the cover, has an ABS housing, is pre-installed and attached to the back plate.
- The alarm unit is powered by two AAA batteries.
- On top of the alarm is a reset button to pause the alarm system if required.
- 100% recycled transparent Polycarbonate with UV blocking, 5 mm thick.
- Four directional arrows provide guidance for opening the device.
- Six indents provide grip for quick and solid opening.
- 100% recycled HDPE (high-density polyethylene), three individual plates, fringe pattern finish.
- Rubber gasket ensures protection from dust and water.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes on top of back plate for optimal placement of the defibrillator. Mounting hardware included.
- Solid steel hook on the bottom to install tamper seal, instructions, or label.
- Four recessed mounting positions for secure attachment. Mounting hardware included.
- Length: 18.9 inches (48 cm)
- Width: 18.9 inches (48 cm)
- Depth: 7.1 inches (18cm)
- Weight: 14.77 lbs (6.7 kg)
- Ingress protection IP55 (IEC60529/EN60529 IP55) - Dust and water jet protected
- Impact protection IK10(20J)
- Natural ventilation through opening on bottom of cover.