Multi-Trauma-GEN2 Training Manikin
The Multi-Trauma-GEN2 Manikin is an evolution of the Blast
and Impaled Victim manikin with a redesigned head to allow the fitting of an
extrication collar. The manikin that can also simulate an amputated arm and
leg, an impaled torso and a suspect neck injury. The hole on the left of the
torso allows a spike to be firmly held in place. The right arm and leg are detachable
to simulate both full and partial amputations. The manikin is supplied complete
with user-replaceable sturdy boots that greatly protect the legs if the manikin
is dragged along the ground.
The Multi-Trauma-GEN2 Rescue manikin can be used to simulate
impalements or amputations to bring added difficulty to any training exercise.
Made from the same tough Polyester as the Fire & Rescue Manikin, these
manikins are tough enough to be used in Confined Spaces, USAR incidents,
Chemical/Biological Hazard, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) & general handling
By partially releasing the locking straps the limb can is weakly
attached and will fall off if the rescuer does not correctly assess and support
the injury, simulating partial amputations.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person.
- A Polypropylene plastic sleeve allows the introduction of an impalement - scaffold poles, concrete reinforcing bars and fence posts can all be used for this purpose.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage (care should be taken with the plastic sleeve). These manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as Hazmat/ CBRN as it can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas models.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilization/extrication collar to promote proper casualty care.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, tough drag protectors, coveralls and boots, greatly extend the life of the manikin and reduce maintenance costs.
**C-Collar not included**
This item does not qualify for free shipping.