The SOL Escape Bivvy is nothing less than a revolution in backcountry shelters.
The complaint with most ultra-light emergency shelters is the same: condensation builds up inside as you get warm, leaving your clothes soaking wet. With the Escape Bivvy, condensation is no longer an issue, and you never again have to choose between staying dry and staying warm.
The proprietary fabric lets moisture escape at the same time that it keeps rain, snow, and wind on the outside – all while reflecting your body heat back to you.
Waterproof seams plus a drawstring hood closure and side zip mean you can seal out the elements entirely or use the bivvy like a traditional sleeping bag, and the high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to spot you even in areas with high tree cover.
Benefits and Features:
- A bivvy that breathes and enables you to stay warm AND dry in the.
- Weather the elements with the highly water-resistant fabric that keeps you dry even in wet, soggy conditions.
- Stay warm as it reflects 70% of radiated body heat.
- All-season durability with the hard-wearing fabric that resists punctures and tears through heavy use.
- High-visibility orange exterior that makes it easy for rescuers to spot you even in areas with high tree cover
Weight and Dimensions:
Weight = .26 lbs
Dimensions = 6.25 x 4 x 8.5