The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed never to fail when you're counting on it with your life.
It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalized polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets;
- It opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured
- Rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds
- Its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you.
- Survival tips and techniques are printed directly on the blanket so you have them when you need them.
Sized to fit two people.
Features and Benefits:
- Survival instructions printed directly on the blanket for easy reference when you need it most.
- Legendary durability as it resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets.
- Shelter from the elements with the Heatsheets material that is waterproof and windproof.
- Stay warm as it reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- More than just a blanket, it is a true ultra-light multifunction backcountry tool that can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more.
Weight and Dimensions:
Weight = .1 lbs
Dimensions = 6.25 x 1.5 x 8