Designed so EMS personnel can uncouple either end or both ends of the stretcher and gently scoop up the patient using a scissor-type closing motion. Ideal for hip injuries and accident victims found on the street. Supports a patient in the position found, reducing risk of further injury.
- Narrow foot-end frame for handling in confined areas
- Telescoping tubes allow length adjustments to fit patients of various heights.
- Open-center design permits patient to be X-rayed.
- Folds compact for storage
- Includes three 7' patient restraints (available in orange or burgundy)
- Can be used with Model 385-C Storage/Carrying Case
- Model 65-PIN Scoop Stretcher includes eight speed-clip pins arranged for various strapping configurations.