Mustang Survival's Sentinel Series MSD636 Boat Crew Dry Suit optimizes fit, comfort and functionality which are extremely important, especially when a poorly fitted suit can impede on a mission's efficiency and your safety. Validated by the US Coast Guard, NAVAIR and the SAR Model Manager Office, the Naval Special Warfare, and swift water and ice rescue instructor and trainers, Mustang Survival Sentinel Series is designed to be compatible with all types of equipment used in these environments.
The MSD636 is a waterproof and breathable constant wear boat crew dry suit ideal for Law Enforcement and Search and Rescue (SAR) small boat operations where crew members don't intend to enter the water but require hypothermia protection in case of accidental immersion.
This standard boat crew dry suit is ideal for regular duty and provides 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon reinforcement in high wear areas such as the knees, elbows and seat.
Exclusive to Mustang Survival, the Sentinel Series Dry Suits feature:
- Mobility Based Sizing offers users a semi-custom size fit that reduces bulk and increases mobility without the custom price tag.
- Rapid Repair Technology enables users to rield replace neck and wrist seals and repair small leaks in an hour or less.
Thermal performance of the MSD636, as with any dry suit, is dependent on the type and thickness of the undergarment worn. Mustang Survival's MSL600 Dry Suit Liner is the perfect companion for the MSD636.
- Made with military grade Gore-Tex bd6.5 waterproof and breathable dry suit fabric
- Rapid Repair Technology using heat activated wrist and neck seals allows for fast field replacement with the use of repair kits available
- Neoprene and rubber seals are interchangeable at the unit level using Rapid Repair Technology
- Adjustable neck seal can be worn loose to provide comfort out of the water
- Multi-position fleece lined storm collar for improved protection and comfort
- 5 mm Cordura reinforced neoprene knee pads help prevent injury
- Cordura 1050 Ballistic Nylon reinforced seat
- Cordura 1050 Ballistic Nylon reinforced neoprene knee pads help prevent injury
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for an improved fit, mobility and comfort. Internal suspenders included
- Low profile, light weight, and corrosion resistant TIZIP waterproof zippers which are easier to operate and require less maintenance than typical brass metal teeth zippers
- New zipper design for entry
- Duty belt keepers at the waist
- Integrated universal size Gore-Tex dry socks - Size XL+ come with jumbo socks
- Large Cordura reinforced leg and wrist over cuffs have Velcro closures for adjustability
- 62 square inches of SOLAS retro reflective tape provide increased visibility
- Two chest hand warmer pockets accessible even while wearing a PFD
- One calf pocket with neoprene survival hood attachment MA7348 Survival Hood sold separately
- Two arm pockets with pen holders
- Two thigh cargo pockets