A super-strong, military-style litter designed for tactical, HazMat-CBRN Decon, USAR and disaster use. Strong but light-weight aluminum poles, hinges, legs and spreader bars. Handles have a nonslip surface design and are an integral part of the litter poles for greater strength. Sanoprene rubber end plugs keep any blood, bodily fluids, water or hazardous chemicals from entering the litter poles. Extra strong aluminum hinges are attached to litter poles utilizing three separate fastening systems for greater strength and durability. Cover is durable, flame retardant, nonslip, chemical- and mildew-resistant polypropylene mesh. Mesh cover allows blood, bodily fluids, water and hazardous chemicals to flow freely away from patients during the decontamination process.
- Heavy duty aluminum frame & hinges
- Easy-to-decontaminate polypropylene mesh cover
- Includes two attached polypropylene restraints
- Follows U.S. Military Spec MIL-L-49511B
- Available in OD green and tactical black