Unique high-fidelity ultrasound phantom facilitates effective training in abdominal ultrasound scanning with your own clinical devices. Simulated lesions embedded as targets provide wider educational opportunities.
- Inanimate tool for training of a novice to demonstration by an expert.
- Any ultrasound device with a convex probe can be used
- Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic and other abdominal anatomy meeting requirement for excellent training;
- Eight Couinaud’s hepatic segments can be localized.
- Various simulated lesions including biliary stones and cysts, solid tumors (hypoechoic, hyperechoic and target appearance) in the liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys.
- Near real-size organs, structures and abnormal lesions.
- Durable long-life phantom materials.
- Four variations of simulated lesions enrich training application.
- Set Includes:
- 1 Ultrasound phantom "ABDFAN"
- 1 set of positioning pillow
- 1 Carrying case
- size: 18 x 25 x 28 h cm, 12 kg
- materials: urethane elastomer
- *Full set: added 1 Anatomical model "ECHO-ZOU"