The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of ZOLL AED 3 will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat a SCA.
Enhanced Real CPR Help
Proven Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. The ZOLL AED 3 has a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. In addition to displaying integrated, real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touch-screen capabilities. The touch-screen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
Integrated Paediatric Rescue
The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and paediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode.
Cloud connectivity can enable automatic reporting of device status, giving you the confidence in knowing your AED is ready in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and paediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- Industry-leading 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces frequency of maintenance.
- Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED programme management solution.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.