The Dynarex Sharps Shaft is a compact, puncture-resistant container designed for the safe disposal of used syringes and sharps. The durable, lightweight shaft features a leak-resistant cap for secure closure between uses and a locking mechanism for safe final disposal.
Quantity per Case: 24
The Dynarex Sharps Shaft™ is the perfect solution to safely contain used syringes and needles. The lightweight tube is made of strong, puncture-resistant plastic to keep your hands safe from accidental pricks and sticks. The translucent container lets you view the contents to avoid overfilling. Great for emergency rooms, ambulances, fire houses, first aid, and rescue situations. Ideal for the temporary storage of insulin needles while traveling. Keep your environment hygienic and safe from biohazards with the Dynarex Sharps Shaft™!
- Designed to help safely dispose of used syringes and sharps
- Snap-on, leak-resistant cap provides temporary closure between uses
- Puncture-resistant plastic helps prevent accidental needlesticks
- Secure locking mechanism allows for safe final disposal
- Lightweight and compact; ideal for emergency kits
- Translucent container provides view of contents to avoid overfilling
- Measures 6.37” x 1.47” x 3.46”, packaged 24 per case