Ferno®'s Scoop EXL™ Stretcher provides superior comfort and safety to patients who need spinal immobilization. The Scoop EXL™ eliminates the need for log-roll maneuvers, which significantly decreases movement to the cervical spine.
From scene of injury, right through to the MRI scanner and to medical intervention, the casualty remains immobilised on the SCOOP®.
- Made from lightweight, high-impact composite materials
- Twin aluminum safety lock for smooth and nonbinding locking and unlocking
- Speed-Clip Pins allow fast attachment or rearrangement of restraints
- Includes a set of four 2-piece 5 ft Metal Buckle Black Speed-Clip Restraints Model 436
- The Twin Safety Lock® features two hinged, interlocking pieces allow operators to bring the two halves together beneath the patient and gently scoop them up without having to roll them, decreasing movement to the cervical spine
- Head section recessed to maintain proper cervical alignment
- Supports a patient in the position found, reducing risk of further injury
- Easy-to-clean surface is impervious to fluids
- X-ray translucent
- Thermally-treated polymer construction does not get too hot or cold, allowing for greater patient comfort
- Four adjustable length options (65", 70", 74", or 79") accommodate patients of different heights
- Narrow foot end and split-apart design provide easier use in confined space immobilization
- Oval profile and angled handles provide ergonomic ease of use
- Folds to 47" for compact carrying and storage
- Dimensions: 3" H x 17" W
- Length: Max. 79" - Min. 65" - Folded 47"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
- CE Certified