The First-In Pro X Sidepack is a hands-free waist pack or shoulder/cross-body bag built to take in what you need when you arrive on-scene.
Constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing infection control materials, the First-In Pro X delivers a versatile, lightweight solution that can carry and organize all of your basic supplies and protective equipment to address immediate patient needs until additional assistance arrives.
The First-In Pro X Sidepack is a hands-free solution, ergonomically designed for use as a waist pack or shoulder/cross-body bag. Using EZ-Grab pull bars, the two top panels of the First-In Pro quickly open to a main compartment that can be customized using the innovative SLIDERs system. Flip-out webbing straps allow you to attach tape rolls that can be rapidly deployed while they are still attached to the bag. Shears can be inserted and secured into a removable pouch on the front of the bag for easy access. Or you can remove the pouch and use the tape plate for custom ID, or use the MOLLE for attaching any compatible accessory. Reinforced side webbing offers dual radio and pager mounts. A stress reducing waist belt system uses wide webbing, a large easy-to-use buckle, and a padded lumbar pad to reduce pressure on the side or lower back. The waist straps can be concealed into a rear compartment to convert the First-In Pro X into a shoulder bag.
- Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally
- Bright internal material for easy view of supplies
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- YKK zippers
- Front MOLLE panel for accessory customization
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- Lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front/ top/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and logos (except on tactical black)
- Dual EZ-Grab rapid access pull bars
- Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, waist straps fit up to a 54" waist
- Lumbar support
- Shoulder strap with metal hardware included
- Dual mesh compartments on top panels
- Tape flip-outs™
- Dual radio/ pager mounts
- Secured shears pocket, pen and penlight pouches
Product Dimensions: 7.25" x 12.5" x 5"
Product Weight: 1lb 1oz
Meret M4L Lifetime Warranty