Blue Phantom lower arm module for arterial and I.V. training is designed for users interested in developing and practicing the skills associated with ultrasound guided I.V. and arterial line insertions. Utilizing Blue Phantom patented simulated tissue technology, this realistic and ultra-durable arterial and I.V. vascular access ultrasound training replacement module is excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided venous and arterial access procedures.
Utilize your ultrasound system to train clinicians how to perform ultrasound guided vascular access techniques. This hands-on training module is intended to assist users in learning to place needles, guidewires and catheters in the cephalic vein, radial artery, ulnar artery and superficial veins of the lower arm. Use alone or with Blue Phantom anatomical arm models containing a lower arm cavity
Ultra-durable design saves you money.
Gaining proficiency in using ultrasound requires practice. This lower arm module for arterial and I.V. training is excellent for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their vascular access procedural skills. The vessels in this ultrasound guided venous and arterial line placement medical training module can be accessed with needles and fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location. Positive fluid flow in the vessels provides users with immediate feedback when vessels are accurately accessed.
Our self healing tissue will allow you to repeatedly perform ultrasound guided arterial line placements. Practice using ultrasound to guide I.V. placement; this skill is useful in patients with veins that are difficult to access when utilizing traditional blind insertion techniques. As a result of its ultra durable design, Blue Phantom tissue will withstand tremendous use, saving you time and money.
Superb imaging characteristics when used with any standard ultrasound system.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any standard ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 5.0 – 12 MHz). This lower arm replacement module is excellent for specialties including anesthesiology (anaesthesiology), emergency medicine, PICC nursing, nursing programs, simulation centers, medical education facilities, and radiology departments.
- Lower arm ultrasound tissue module containing the radial artery, ulnar artery, medial cubital vein and the cephalic vein
- High quality imaging characteristics using any standard ultrasound imaging system
- Superb realism in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue
- Excellent for training clinicians in the psycho-motor skills associated with ultrasound guided vascular access procedures
- Positive fluid flow in the vessels provides users with immediate feedback when vessels are successfully accessed
- Prefilled vessels are easy to refill as necessary
- Simulated ultrasound tissue is ultra-durable; self-healing tissue offers tremendous utility at a low cost of ownership
- No special storage requirements
- Patented tissue technology
- Made in USA