- IFAK designed specifically to support the USCG Boarding Teams
- Occupies a minimal footprint of 2 vertical x 3 horizontal MOLLE rows
- 500D Nylon featuring sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- MOLLE-style Attachment System Compatible
- 3 in. wide duty belt pass through slot for horizontal mount
- Clam Shell opening
The USCG MINI IFAK was designed to support the operations of the United States Coast Guard Boarding Teams. The trim USCG MINI IFAK from North American Rescue can be tucked into small spaces or carried about with ease until it is required for service. This improved first aid kit provides for safe first aid until a tactical healthcare professional arrives. The USCG MINI IFAK is a reliable solution made of the highest quality materials and features our modular system that can be worn by the operator, hooked directly to the duty belt, or attached to an assault vest or body armor with MOLLE-style connectors. Minimal footprint design to occupy only 2 vertical x 2 horizontal MOLLE rows.