CDC Recommended Alternatives to the N95 NIOSH mask
What is the difference between the KN95, N95, KF94, FFP2 respiratory face masks?
They are basically all the same. They have 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size. KN95 is China code (95%), the N95 is the USA Code (95%), KF94 is Korea code (95%) and FFP2 is the EU code (94%).
The KN95 Surgical Medical Masks are made of the strong but lightweight breathable full mesh nylon material.
- KN95 FDA Certificate
- KN95 CE Certificate
- Box of 20 KN95 masks
- The tip-shaped hanging ear design can prevent this dust-proof mask from slipping
- Designed for comfortable protection.
- Lightweight, humidity-resistant and latex-free
- The elastic fabric completely fits the face, reusable with no peculiar smell.
- The silicone adjustable nose clip is free to adjust providing user-defined sealing and preventing glasses from fogging.
- Suitable for different face shapes of men and women.
For more information, go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/respirators-strategy/crisis-alternate-strategies.html