The AIRWAY PRO Intubation Tri-Fold securely organizes basic and advanced airway equipment and supplies.
The roll-out tri-fold quickly allows access to all of your airway equipment while securely fitting within a TS2 Ready module.
Clear internal pockets provide quick identification of blades, intubation tubes, and other airway supplies.
Add this module to any MERET TS2 Ready product, simply use it individually as a shoulder bag, or use the backside velcro webbing straps to attach it to any MOLLE compatible gear such as the front of the PRB3+ Pro Personal Response Bag or SRT PRO Search and Rescue Team Pack.
Optional shoulder strap is sold separately.
The AIRWAY Pro Intubation Tri-Fold is available in blue, red, and infection control black or red. Infection control deluxe versions of the AIRWAY PRO are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
Supplies shown in images are not included.
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments
- PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front panel, zipper, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Mesh pockets allow easy identification of contents
- Securely organizes laryngoscope, blades, and stylets as well as intubation tubes, syringes and forceps, OPA’s / NPA's and gloves
- Roll-out tri-fold easy access system
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
- 1 lbs 3.5 oz(Standard)
- 1 lbs 3.7 oz(Infection Control)