Preferred for over 20 years, the original Stifneck extrication collar remains the standard of care for suspected cervical spine injuries. Though there are other collars available, the Stifneck is the only collar that measures up.
- Outstanding motion restriction without hyperextension or limiting access to airway
- Provides optimal size selection with simple, accurate finger-sizing method and color codes
- Fits entire patient population with four adult sizes and two pediatric sizes
- Easy access for pulse check, advanced airway procedures, and visualization through oversized trachea hole
- Independant, peer-reviewed studies support safety and efficacy
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible