Economy Version - Plastic Case with Velcro Wall Mount
The same forward-thinking concepts of the Original Allergy Emergency Kit in a more affordable format. This high-quality resin case uses Velcro to conveniently store up to six epinephrine auto-injectors. It mounts to any wall with included Velcro fasteners, making it easy to hang with minimal damage to walls and no drilling.
- The case can be quickly grabbed from the wall and moved to the point of need due to Velcro hanging method
- Holds up to 6 epinephrine auto-injectors and laminated instructions
- This case does not utilize a key or an alarm
- This case measures 6.5" across, 7" tall and 2.5" deep.
- No Medication Included. Epinephrine Auto-Injectors require a prescription. Most states allow this prescription to be written to the school rather than an individual - this is called "stock epinephrine" or "undesignated epinephrine".