- Designed for linear personnel recovery drags
- Decreases time on the "X"
- Exponentially faster drag time with less physical exertion
- Keeps victim low profile, decreasing the likelihood of additional injuries
- Head first or Feet first drag options
HANDLE ASSISTED HIGH THREAT EXTRACTION...
This innovative extraction system is constructed of 1 in. Tech Tape with a tensile strength of 4200 lb, outperforming 1 in. military spec webbing not only in strength but also in flexibility, knot-ability and durability. Two weather-proof flexible handles offer additional grip and comfort to the rescuer. The floating black boll ring provides adjustable attachment point configurations. Also includes a Black Omega, non-locking "D" carabiner rated for 31kN (6968.8 lb)
Designed to Allow the Rescuer to:
- Maintain engagement with threat
- Utilize improved body mechanics by maintaining an anatomically correct posture for rapidly extracting greater weight
- Maintain natural postures & positions that preclude shifting of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that either obviates that equipment or exposes additional unprotected body regions
- Decrease manpower needs in "zeroed in" locations
More rapid extraction translates into more rapid entry into the tiered system of TCCC treatment modalities.
(Reference: Bleed out from a femoral artery occurs in 2 to 4 minutes)
- Packaged: H 6.3 in. x W 4.1 in. x D 2.25 in.
- Extended Length: L 42 in.
- Minimum Break Strength: 1443 lb
- Weight: 11.3 oz
- Not designed for hoisting or lowering operations
- All items must be visually inspected for any deterioration of stitching and webbing both before and after each use.
NSN #: 6530-01-598-9595