The Millennia Plastic Backboard’s design provides maneuverability in close confinement. Its contoured shape with easy-slide features allows for efficient and smooth patient movement. Due to its lightweight, innovative construction, the Millennia has a 350-pound load capacity. The Millennia is made of a foam-filled construction and contains five pairs of X-ray translucent polycarbonate speed clip pins which are offset for various strapping configurations. Millennia Backboards are X-ray translucent, easy to clean and can be used for water rescue.
- Slick surface for easy transfer
- Minimal deflection for improved patient stabilization
- Wider, longer handholds for increased EMT control
- Compact, tapered design for easy maneuverability and storage
- Sealed construction for resistance to fluids, chemicals and temperature
- 10 X-ray-translucent, polycarbonate speed-clip pins arranged for various strapping configurations
- Special mounting slots for the Ferno Model 445 Head Immobilizer