Limited Time Deal! Free Gifts with Every AED Purchase:
- 1 Brand new Philips HeartStart Onsite AED
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Pair of Adult Smart Pads
- 1 FREE Philips Slim Carry Case (a $112 value!)
- 1 Battery with 4 year warranty
- 1 User manual
- 1 Quick use guide
- Philips HeartStart Review Express - More info
- 1 FREE Demonstration & Training DVD
- 1 FREE CPR Savers Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) - More info
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag - More info
- 1 FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal / Sticker - More info
- 1 FREE Double Sided Flanged AED Sign - More info
- FREE UPS Shipping
Philips HeartStart Defibrillators enable virtually anyone to treat the most common cause of SCA by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever it happens—at work, at play, while traveling—providing the power to save a life.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Ready-Pack configuration is virtually ready to rescue out of the box. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your device is deployed correctly and is ready when needed:
- Arrives with pads cartridge and battery already installed
- Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test
- Automatic daily self-tests, including pads, help ensure continued readiness
Using the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is simple. Pulling the green handle activates the defibrillator and its voice instructions and visual icons. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process—from placing each pad on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock and performing CPR.
The cartridge contains two adhesive pads that are placed on the patient's bare skin as indicated by the pictures on the pads. The pads are "smart" because they sense when they have been removed from the cartridge and when each has been applied to the patient, adjusting the voice instructions to your actions.
The HeartStart OnSite can be used on patients of any age, including infants and children. OnSite senses when the special infant/child SMART Pads Cartridge is installed. It automatically adjusts to a lower energy level more appropriate for infants and children, and also provides coaching for performing infant/child CPR.
To practice your skills, a special training pads cartridge (adult or infant/child) can be installed in the defibrillator. It disables the defibrillator's ability to shock, while walking you through patient care scenarios.
- Philips Heartstart OnSite AED
- Battery Pack
- SMART Pads cartridge
- Quick set up guide
- Quick reference guide
- Owner's manual
- Slim Carry Case
- Free! AED CPR Responder Kit
- Free! AED Decal Sticker
- Free! AED Inspection Tag
- Free! Ground Shipping
Is your Philips HeartStart Defibrillator beeping? Try this troubleshooting guide to solve your problem!
|Weight ||3.3 lbs ||Energy Protocol ||150-150-150 |
|Dimensions ||7.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" ||IP Rating ||IP21 |
|Prompt Type ||Voice ||Warranty ||8 years |
|Operation Mode ||Semi-Automatic ||ECG Display ||No |
Alternate SKU(s): 861282, M5066A-CC