Free With Every AED Purchase:
- Free! AED CPR Responder Kit
- Free! AED Decal Sticker
- Free! AED Inspection Tag
- Free! Ground Shipping
Featuring more than 80 patents, the Powerheart G3 Plus AED offers a unique combination of features that no other AED can match in providing an easy to use, reliable and technologically advanced lifesaving device.
New, Rescue Coach™ intuitive voice prompts were designed using the results of a human behavior study to guide the rescuer confidently and easily through the rescue process and provide instructions and AED behavior aligned with the AHA/ERC 2005 Guidelines. The new detailed instructions for CPR include a metronome to assist with frequency of compressions.
Patented Rescue Ready® daily, weekly and monthly self-tests ensure that critical components such as pads, battery and internal circuitry are always in working order and validate reliability. Another unique feature for Powerheart AEDs is the monthly full-energy self test which confirms that the AED can charge to its maximum capability.
Patented non-polarized defibrillation pads simplify the placement process as either pad can be placed in the upper right chest or lower left chest area. Powerheart AEDs also feature a text screen which displays text prompts for use in a loud rescue environment, or by rescuers who are hearing impaired.
- Available with fully-automatic or semi-automatic operation.
- Rescue Coach intuitive and comprehensive voice prompts guide users through the rescue.
- Metronome for proper CPR compression frequency.
- Patented RescueReady® technology includes daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of battery, internal electronics, software, and pads, which assures first time, every time shock delivery.
Additional G3 Plus Features
- Outstanding voice prompt quality and clarity.
- 4 - Year full operational replacement battery guarantee.
- 7 - Year AED warranty.