The patented MDF ProCardial Stethoscope stands alone among all cardiology stethoscopes. With the six included conversion attachments, this stethoscope can be easily transformed into nine different configurations, including a complete adult, pediatric, or infant cardiology stethoscope. Constructed from premium-grade stainless steel, the ProCardial delivers accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and Korotkoff sounds with acoustic integrity and clarity so healthcare professionals can provide comprehensive care to all patients using just one stethoscope. An ergonomic design ensures comfort for the doctor and patient, even during extended use. The ProCardial is the most versatile diagnostic instrument in the industry, with unmatched performance, durability, and craftsmanship. (Pat. no. 201120200178.2).
- The handcrafted stainless steel dual-head chestpiece is precisely machined and hand polished for the highest performance and durability. The patented full-rotation acoustic valve stem features SoundTight GLS technology to seal in sound, and the green indicator dot allows the user to easily identify the active sound channel. The chestpiece comes fitted with an adult ultrasensitive diaphragm and extra-large cardiology bell. Using the included screw-on attachments, the chestpiece can be converted to nine different configurations, including a complete pediatric or infant cardiology stethoscope.
- Each diaphragm features a non-chill retaining ring to provide a secure acoustic transmission for heart and lung sounds of 100Hz to 1000Hz, and the cardiology bells are crowned with non-chill bell rings to provide greater sound amplification and isolation of low frequencies (20Hz to100 Hz).
- Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the dual-lumen non-stick acoustic tubing ensures sound efficiency, provides insulation for superior sound transmission, and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use. The longer-than-average length allows a comfortable space between health professional and patient.
- Hand polished, pre-angled stainless steel headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability and custom fit. Soft silicone ComfortSeal eartips are clear for hygienic purposes and conform to the ear to seal out extraneous noise while ensuring comfort during extended use. Patented SafetyLock eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
- The included stainless steel attachment clip can be worn on a belt or pocket to ensure that attachments are easily accessible.
2 extra sets of ComfortSeal eartips
Spare ultrasensitive adult, pediatric, and infant diaphragms
Complete set of adult, pediatric, and infant diaphragm and bell attachments
Handcrafted since 1971