- 500D CORDURA Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- MOLLE-style Attachment System Compatible
- Removable Belt and Leg Straps
- Leg Strap with Quick-GripT
- Sleek Design with no Front Pocket
Designed to solve problems, not create them, the trim USCG IFAK can be tucked into small spaces or carried about with ease until it is required for service. Built to the strict requirements of the United States Coast Guard, this improved first aid kit provides for safe first aid until a tactical healthcare professional arrives.
The USCG IFAK is a reliable solution. Made of the highest quality materials, our modular system can be worn by the operator as a drop-down leg rig, hooked directly to the duty belt, or attached to an assault vest or body armor with MOLLE-style connectors.
- 1 x Bag (USCG -IFAK)
- 2 x Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves (1 pr.)
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze (3 in. x 18 in.)
- 1 x Chest Seal (Hyfin)
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 1 x ETDT 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x S-Rolled GauzeT (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x Z-Fold Vacuum Packed QuikClot Combat Gauze
- 1 x GeckoGripT Rescue Tape
Case Closed: H 8.25 in. x W 7.1 in. x D 5.5 in.
Weight: 2 lb 10 oz
- Black: 6545-01-572-7248
- Coyote: 6545-01-587-8513