VectorMED is pleased to introduce our
portable and professional-quality manikin,the VM-CPR.
VM-CPR supports 10 languages, a sure way
to reach and educate a large audience. Additionally the visual/auditory
feedback function as well as anatomically correct design make for easy
- LED on manikin forehead to display
compression feedback which notifies the trainee of satisfactory CPR performance.
- Chest pressure depth 5cm, frequency at
100~200 times per minute.
- Speaker at the bottom for feedback (“Press
deeper”, “Press faster”, “You are doing well”, “Relax the chest”)
- Supports 10 languages
- 2-layer joint at top and bottom for the
joint that moves forward and backward.
- Metronome beat instruction through
- Beats go off according to the rate of 110
times per minute.
- Accurate AED pad application function to
reduce the rate of faulty pad application on the collarbone.
- Also included is the Deluxe Vector Med manikin carry bag that also doubles as a CPR mat, to help transport your equipment and comfortably use it
- Can rotate 15” left and right.
- Appearance: Shoulder width: 35cm x Height:
63cm x Depth: 21cm
- Weight (kg): 3.9