Gaumard’s new Breast Palpation Simulator for Clinical Teaching combines state-of-the-art materials to create a realistic look, feel, and texture, in addition to lifelike softness and durability. The simulator incorporates a combination of left and right breasts, including axilla regions, with a variety of masses that have distinct textures useful in recognizing normal and abnormal conditions. This simulator offers an excellent training platform on which breast examination techniques may be demonstrated.
- The S230.40 Breast Palpation Simulator’s six interchangeable breasts include a variety of different pathologies for the training of breast examination skills. An assortment of malignant and benign tumors is included within both the mammary and axilla regions.
- Three interchangeable left breasts demonstrating chronic mastitis, benign growth, and scirrhous carcinoma
- Three interchangeable right breasts demonstrating carcinoma and the “orange skin” effect, giant sarcoma, and normal breast tissue
- Lifelike softness, texture, look, and durability
- Breasts are attached to adult upper torso and can be easily removed and re-assembled
- The trainer can be used in either the upright or reclining position
- Medium skin tone standard. Light or dark skin tones optional at no extra cost
- Carrying bag and instruction manual