Not only does the Bolus hold first responder medical supplies, it works as a medication pack that may be used with the Breather.
This EMT medical bag holds a large supply of oral and intravenous medication for basic and advanced life support. Medication vials and pre-filled syringes are easily organized as well as IV set-ups and fluids.
The Bolus is a versatile EMT medical bag that may be used in many different departments and settings, meeting local protocol for medication administration.
- Contents NOT included
- Clear, durable urethane windows, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- QuickZip access to main compartment for quick access to first responder medical supplies
- Removable center divider that holds vials, syringes, and IV therapy equipment
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMT medical bag
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other StatPacks EMS Backpackï¿½s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP
- Available color: Red and Blue
CAPACITY: 1800 cubic inches
WEIGHT: 5.0 lbs
16" x 15.5" x 7.5"