The NEST litter was developed in partnership with the French national caving rescue organization. It allows a victim to be transported horizontally, vertically or at an angle. It is easy to manipulate and simplifies installation of a victim. It is suitable for all technical rope rescue, particularly in confined spaces.
- Allows the victim to be transported horizontally, vertically or at an angle, to adapt to irregular or narrow terrain
- Easy to manipulate:
- - litter has a complete, integrated body harness to secure the victim
- - color coding simplifies installation
- - transverse attachment points are aligned to facilitate attachment of buckles
- - quick and easy adjustment, thanks to the FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles. The locking system of the buckle limits the risk of accidental unfastening
- - straps are flexible and easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
- - longitudinal stays and transverse plates can be removed to reduce bulk during access
- - - handles are reinforced with high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), for better grip and durability
- - smooth, rigid plastic bottom ensures good sliding
- - reversible comfort foam for the back of the victim limits water absorption
- - positioning foam at the thighs and feet adapts to all body types
- - durable construction, thanks to the straps being integrated through their attachment points