The M-Harness™ Quick Release/Padding System (QRPS) is a padded MOLLE belt with an integrated class 2 harness. The Leg Loops can be completely removed so that the main belt can be worn as a normal ‘battle’ belt if desired. This added versatility reduces the amount of equipment you need to carry. If high angle retention or suspension are required, the Leg Loops can be donned in seconds to convert the belt into a harness.
- Main belt can be removed from the Padding System & worn as a trouser belt with the Leg Loops completely removed
- Main belt & Padding System can be worn as a MOLLE “battle” belt with the Leg Loops completely removed
- Includes Cobra™ Buckles on main belt & Leg Loops for fast donning
- Patented Leg Loop attachment system captures the Main buckle ensuring the integrity & safety of the harness, even if the main buckle comes undone
- 2-Part Adjustable Chassis with 1 in. Inner Tubular Nylon Webbing with 1 in. quick release Cobra Buckle and frame
- Tested to ASTM F1772 -99 (reapproved 2005) Standard Specifications for Climbing Harnesses
- Fits Waist Sizes 28 in. to 50 in.
- Complete harness as shown: 3 lb
- Patent(s) Pending