The DynaRest Airfloat 100 is a convenient, medical grade air mattress designed with user comfort in mind. The mattress is equipped with an air pump and a convenient pressure control hand dial to directly customize the firmness of the mattress. The Airfloat 100 has two settings: static mode, which is ideal for patient transfers, and alternating mode, which provides cell inflation for pressure redistribution.
- The DynaRest Airfloat 100 provides a medical-grade solution to a wide range of patients up to 350 lb. The Airfloat 100 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit used to treat pressure wounds. 20 8-inch alternating air cells and adjustable air flow dial with weight indicators provide customized pressure levels for patient comfort and individual requirements. There is also a static mode that inflates all air cells to allow caretakers to suspend the alternating feature, reducing the risk of injury during repositioning or transfers. The DynaRest Airfloat 100 comes with a pillow function, for additional patient stability and comfort.
- Alternating pressure mattress replacement system
- 20 8-inch deep air cells with 18 laser holes provide low air loss
- Pressure control dial can be used to adjust pressure levels
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- 2 modes: Alternating cycle and static
- Equipped with low pressure indicator light